10 mei 2017

This is me..


I love colors, therefore I made you some colorful cards.


First I made a background using products from Izink, I just love the color intensity of these products


Then I removed some ink by using a baby wipe and a stencil, because  I like the subtile effect wich appears on the background.  And I stamped one of Birgit’s stamps, the French Lily, on the background.


And last but not least ..I made some pink accents with structurepaste


Materials I used:
Carabelle studio stamp: The French Lily
and also from Carebelle the Triangle Masque,
both are designs by Birgit Koopsen.
All the ink  and structurepaste I used are from Izink




I hope you enjoyed the post andthat you got inspired!

We would love to see your creations on


❤❤❤

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Brilliant use of colours and of course Carabelle stamps
    Love
    Amanda x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW I love the bright coloring, great combined art works!
    xox Anja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful fresh colors and well combined. Two very nice cards.
    Groetjes
    Sabine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooi deze frisse heldere kleuren en natuurlijk de prachtige stempel van Birgit, heb m ook nog liggen.......te weinig tijd, teveel stempels hi hi....fijne dag Karin! Waar zijn de Izink materialen te koop Karin?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een heerlijke kleuren! Ook ik hou daar wel van :) En mooi hoe verschillend de kleuren de kaarten maken! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Absolutely LOVE your use of bold colours Karin!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. very cool, I do love the addition of the paste too, great colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hoi hoi Karin,
    mooi effect met dat medium!!!
    Liefs van martha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat maak je toch altijd mooie dingen Karin, super mooi zijn deze weer, super mooie kleuren heb je hier samengebracht! Bedankt ook voor je mooie verjaardagkaart, dat maakt me altijd blij!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wat een gave kaarten Karin, leuk dat je laat zien hoe je ze maakte!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Gorgeous cards Karin, well done!!!!
    Great use of the Izink too here. I have to use mine more often... :)
    Thanks for the photos
    Happy coming week, hugs ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Fabulous cards with all the beautiful color and the pretty designs!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je reactie!